Greater Chicago Cichlid Association is having a Swap Meet!
Sunday, April 27th
Best Western Plus
4400 Frontage Rd
Hillside, IL 60162
GCCA's Swap Meet is a great place to buy fish, plants, food, equipment and more!
• Buy directly from the breeder and make your best deal!
• Four times a year these fish swaps have the largest selection of fish available in the Midwest
• Find fish that you can't find at any local fish store.
• This is the one biggest selections of fish in the United States
• Most vendors sell fish that they raise themselves.
• Take a look at our classifieds to see a preview at what the vendors are bringing
• Arrive early for the best selection!
$5 for everyone
Kids under 15 free with an Adult admission All sales are exclusively between buyer and seller. Ask sellers about their refund policy.
I got there about 10:20, it was already packed.
Lots of cool fish.
But not a fan of these swaps. With barely any room to move, and more than a handful of the people needing basic bathing tips, makes for a very uncomfortable experience. But i did get some cherries and some frozen bloodworms at a good price
Yeah, the only crappy part is how small of a venue they use. They need something bigger because I notice more and more people showing up to these things every time. And yes, the BO isn't always pleasant.
You can usually find good prices on stuff, which is why I go