The Planted Tank Forum banner

GCCA Parking Lot Swap - November 11th

3K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  Chaoslord 
#1 ·
Please post any WTT/WTB/WTS ads in this thread
If posting any WTT/WTS/WTB ads, please use BIG RED BOLD LETTERING in the first line to distinguish it from other posts
Be sure to exchange contact info prior to the event in case someone shows up late!

Map of the parking lot:

Going to use the same meeting spot as last time since it seemed to work out quite well!

Most people got there around 9:00am, maybe a little earlier

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
WTB
hygrophila difformis variegated

WTS
Crypt Wendtii 'Bronze' $2 each small, $3 med, $5 big (varying sizes, some algae on bigger plants, would prefer to sell the smaller ones)

Red Tiger Lotus $1 each (small plants just off the bulb)
Pic of what they look like big also with what I have available (2-3 possibly if 2 come off the bulb):

Smaller one:

#10 ·
My tank is overgrown and I have plants popping up that I do not remember buying so I am posting pictures and my best guess as to what these plants are. If I mislabel something just let me know. I have a little algae but nothing bad and I do have bladder snails galore as I love to overfeed my two fish.

WTS/WTT
Dwarf Sagittaria

Wendtii crypts

Cryptocoryne usteriana

Water Wisteria

Sunset Hygro

Red Ramshorn Snails

I also have a Fluval Ebi spec light with a bulb that has about 12 months use on it.

#11 ·
WANTED TO EAT

I sure do hope Nanobettaman brings some more cookies--Those were pretty damn good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.