The Planted Tank Forum banner

12 Celestial Pearl Danios in Evanston/Chicago need a home.

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  jayjigga 
#1 · (Edited)
I accidentally ended up with about 12 CPD fry in my 10 gal that I need to find homes for. Is anyone looking for some? They're about 2 weeks old right now.

I'm located in Evanston near the Northwestern University campus.

Edit: I'm not looking to ship them, I'll leave that to the pros. Also, this isn't a ROAK, I would like to get a little something in return to go toward my textbooks this quarter.

#2 ·
If you're looking for someone local, I'd price them at a point it's worth driving out there to get them.

In August I got a bunch from msjikzd at 3.50ea plus 12.00 shipping, and she's a pro with well-cared for and proven quality stock. At gas prices these days, if someone's gotta burn 3 gallons and a couple hours for the round trip out to Evanston and back, you may not get what you want for them.

Are you planning on going to the swap meet? You may find a buyer or at least a trade for something you're looking for in that thread.

#3 ·
I'm not looking for much, no more than $3 each if I could get that. These CPDs are the spawn of some that came from a breeder. They seem healthy enough.

I would love to be at the meet. Unfortunately it seems to be kinda difficult to get to without a car.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.