The Planted Tank Forum banner

HybridHerp's 75 gallon

34K views 93 replies 19 participants last post by  HybridHerp 
#1 ·
Okay, so, I let this tank fall apart more or less, and it makes me sad. So, I'm going to get this tank back into shape over the summer, once and for all, or so help me lords of the aquaria.

Link to the last thread I had about this tank http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2086394#post2086394

It was starting to go somewhere but then fell apart and all the plants sort of just...stopped. Diatoms took over and other problems plauged me. So now I'm going to find out how to bring everything into balance and get the plants I want in this tank growing the way I want them.

#60 ·
Variety of things. I like hikari a lot, I mix up the varieties, I also feed misc. frozen foods, and freeze dried krill.

I always try to have some vegetable matter for the fish as well, just picked up Hikari Excel which should be good. Biogold and staple and all that other stuff is more or less interchangeable for me.

#64 ·
I’m going away tomorrow so I’m making this a fast update. Since my last update a few things have been moved around, I acquired a Red Ciebal (who is a little camera shy still) and some narrow leaf java fern as well as some Hygro Ceylon. Also added a crypt cordata rosenvarig that doesn’t have the pink viens yet (source these came from got them eventually so we will see what this does). Also added some Rotala H’ra from my 5.5 that I will update when I come back, which looks nice so far.

Also got some vietnam from h4n (at least I believe it to be vietnam, but I will look at how it has adapted for me before passing judgement). If I am right that what he gave me is vietnam and it remains looking as it does (green leaf red stem) then I think my vietnam is not vietnam and is something else. That may be a thread for another time though.

(he is going in once I get back)

(have another one of these I’m picking up when I get back, female super red)

bonus shot, idk why but the MTS in my 10 grow out are black...I’m down with that

#65 ·
ok, you have driven me to want an EBJD in my 180. just don't know if he'll be alright being surrounded with tetras?

I still cant believe you fit all those different types of plants in this tank. its hard just to read all those Latin names!

#68 ·
ok, you have driven me to want an EBJD in my 180. just don't know if he'll be alright being surrounded with tetras?

I still cant believe you fit all those different types of plants in this tank. its hard just to read all those Latin names!

EBJD are fine with tetras as long as said tetras don't fit into their mouths.

The turtle though idk. Baby EBJD are super fragile fish, they don't become hardy at all until about 4 inches. I was lucky to find him as an older and larger EBJD.

#69 ·
oh, he dosent bother fish unless they start biting him. most of the time he just acts like a rock :) he is a musk turtle so he pretty much just walks around the bottom or he sleeps in his den under the driftwood. he is not a very good swimmer either. he is about 2 inches long. pretty small.

#71 ·
In an effort to make room for more ludwigias and re-organize some of my collection, I think I am going to remove the piece of driftwood to the far left, take the petite off of it, and place it onto the large piece that I was trying to get mini pellia on.

I'm also growing out some SAE's now to help out with removing BBA, I'm slowly but surely getting it off the plants and it doesn't look like new BBA is forming. Its just all the old BBA that's in little crevices and such that are hard for me to reach.

Also I have increased my dosing a little, I was doing 1/4 tbs my macros (I forget the exact ones I use I can mention that later) and 1/4 my micros and iron 3x a week alternating of course but have upped it all to 3/8 tbs and that seems to be helping growth and keeping algae at bay. I'm thinking I need to remove some stuff as well, to make room for other plants mainly. I have way more L repens x arcuata than I could possibly want or even really enjoy having, and I need to thin down my Rotala vietnam a bit as well.

I also want to move my rugosa once I move the wood, as its a nice plant that I enjoy and all but I'm not so keen on where it is as its shading everything. I also want to re-do where I have my crypts because everything is all mixed up (I planted it that way originally....stupid me sticking to ideas I had when I was new to the hobby) so I'm going to make little rows of them.

Got some plants from asukawashere on APC (great to work with!) and waiting on those to convert, as well as waiting on a shipment from Barthog. Eventually going to have to get a few things from StrungOut as well, soon man I almost have enough plant mass where I won't feel like I'm ripping you off for what I want lol

Not sure how I'm feeling about the wood on the far right either. Its a nice place for that black titan to be but with everything I'm putting in front of it I feel like its going to get lost in the crowd. Perhaps I move that to be on the wood I want to put petite on as well...

This tank is by no means a really well done scape or anything, and its not because of my fish choice so much as it is due to my wanting to have one of everything (or at least 3 of a type of stem lol) and not having had the nicest looking placements to begin with.

I can already tell that I'm the kind of guy that needs like, either multiple 40B's or 75's to have fun scaling, or one really big tank that I can put a ton of variety into that still looks appealing.

#73 ·
Ha, your tanks coming along though. This has just had more time to grow in and a tom of plants.

I'm kinda realizing that I'd just skip traditional foreground plants all together if I could. But having 6 inch stems be up against the glass might be...weird.

Quickly, I must make a carpet of ludwigia.

#75 ·
A few changes. My leopard Ctenopoma is now living in this tank and doing super well, as well as a nice big fat female super red Bristlenose. Surprisingly added some plants as well, notably Ludwigia Twisted, Ludwigia Cuba, Ludwigia Pantanal, more Ludwigia Atlantis, Ludwigia inclinata, Ludwigia simpsonii x repens, Ludwigia alata, Echinodorus x 'Tanzende feuerfeder', and Echinodorus x 'Altlandsberg'. Moved the Limno rugosa to the front left and trimmed it back hard, hopefully it will grow a little more slowly there and be a little more manegable.

Biggest change was moving the larger piece of driftwood that was on the left out of the tank and removing and replanting the Anubias petite that was on it to the bigger piece of wood still in the tank. I put some on the sides and such (supergluing Anubias petite kinda sucks) so it looks like less than there actually was but I put it all back on there. Hopefully it continues to grow well, even if it’s a slow grower. I also re-organized my crypts in this tank so they are now more in rows than all mixed up (although certain crypts were hard to tell apart, but as they grow that should change hopefully/maybe).

I’m thinking about cleaning up my Hygro species as well, moving Ceylon behind Sunset somewhere. It’s a nice plant and all but its way to weedy for where I currently have it….plus I can’t let it get too tall there so it doesn’t get the color it could otherwise have, which is its main draw. I also want to maybe thin out how much Sunset and Brown is actually in this tank too, because man are my hygro’s thick. They make me wish I had a bigger tank lol.

Despite all the competition the Rose Sword has been doing well. The Altlandsberg has been converting from emersed very nicely.

Metallic Red crypt is new so it looks bleh. But the green gecko is pretty still lol

Altandsberg converting. Swords cultivars and hybrids don’t seem to be super popular in tanks these days, maybe due to their size plus how many people are running high tech tanks and want to have big ol’ swords in them? I still love them though.

Tanzende feuerfeder, I’m expecting good things from this plant, its growing faster than the other swords I have. Might end up being my favorite of the 4 swords I have (can I consider that a Legend of Zelda reference?)

So the Lagenandra is becoming more pink each leaf it puts out, and each leaf is getting bigger, but each bigger leaf is getting what I believe to be Pleco damage or something…ugh, plant, why you grow pretty leafs that I have to cut later on?

Big super red female. She’s not the culprit since that issue has been happening since before she was in the tank.

I need to think these Rotalas. Especially the nanjensha, its nice and all but I don’t need even half of this amount in this tank. I am going to get some Macrandra Green before the summers end, so that will probably replace some of this.

See what I was saying about the Ceylon?

A.R. variegated is recovering steadily for me, so that’s good. Its been doing much better once I increased my dosing (I may need to increase it more even, not sure). I do 2/4 tsp KNO3 3x a week, 3/8 tsp KH2PO4 3x a week, 3/8 tsp K2SO4 3x a week for macro, and 3/8 tsp traces 3x a week and 3/8 tsp iron 3x a week. Also 1 tbsp GH Booster after water changes. I may continue to modify this though.

This stuff was nothing but a stem not that long ago, its recovering in here. Somehow A.R. grows better in my bichirs and cichlids and whatareyoudoing tank than it does in my 10 gallon “this is how you should be doing it” tank.

Part of me wants to thin this, part of me thinks its too nice looking. The lace leaf is still doing nicely as well, and you can see how not great the A. petite looks on the wood. It will grow over the superglue…eventually.

Tiny alata is tiny.

I moved the pink up front and with space so that it could grow out more. I’m thinking it will be a real looker of a plant in time.

Simpsonii x repens still converting. It did send out some nice big roots though so I’m confident it will do well.

Also converting Persecaria praetermissa 'Ruby’ that seems to be doing well. I might grab Sao Paulo sometime. Might not. (shrug)

Not a shy fish, just camera shy. Always out and about despite being half the size of most of the cichlids.

Subwassertang should grow for me, I miss having this plant.

A better look at the Ludwigia forest. Some stuff for sure has a lot of growing out to do, but its been a day since I added some of these/moved everything around. I also want to add Red sphaerocarpa (I got some from barthog but it didn’t do so well waiting two days for me to plant it *sigh*) and am going to get some Palustris ‘North Carolina’ semi-soonish as well.

He’s gotten big. He is also one excellent looking fish. I am realling loving the EBA, now I’m only wishing my phone caught the brightness more and that my lights weren’t more geared towards red. I want to get a 10,000K Plant grow BML fixture for the front of this tank at some point when money is a thing that exists for me in greater forms though, cause I think my foreground gets a little shaded. And I’d want the 10,000K since I hear the color balance is very nice, but I’m still looking into it and still have plenty of time to decide on that.

#77 ·
Straight as in knowing what's what or straight as in growth?

They just, idk grow that way for me I guess lol

I keep a monster list of what plants I have where though and update it whenever I add it move things.

#78 ·
So my buddy MonsterFisk brought over a PAR meter....be right back I'll be crying in the corner.

My par in the front is 23 T_T. Guess who really wants an added light fixture now?

#83 ·
Sometimes, I really hate this hobby. This week has been one of those times. My folks did the usual 50% water change this week, and something went wrong. Apparently there was extra chlorine or something in the tap, because on Tuesday all of the congo tetras died. When that happened a 50% WC was done, and a 3rd Eheim 2217 was placed onto the tank that had extra carbon and nitrozorb. Then, either late Tuesday or early Wednesday, my threadfin acaras died, my rainbow fish died, my EBJD died, and a rainbow cichlid died, as well as two adult SAE I had added to the tank a several weeks ago and my female super red Bristlenose. I do not know if the male Bristlenose is still alive, and the retropinnis bichir hasn’t been seen (however I can only find him at 3am when I do find him, I’ll assume he isn’t dead unless he is found dead).

I’ll do a sad, sad update once the tank settles down, but I’m upset. My folks and I have been doing everything we can to settle the tank down, and I’d like to thank my next door neighbor and my friend MonsterFish for coming over and trying to help me figure out what’s going on. I’m hoping that the water changes needed to lower the ammonia doesn’t do any more damage (ammonia now reads at 1-2ppm). I can almost guarantee I’ve lost some plant species as well…in that regard I have no idea what is or is not left.

Seriously, when random mishaps like this happen, I can really start to hate this hobby T_T

For now though, I’m just going to dump all my old photos of the tank that haven’t been posted since the last update.

God my hearts breaking looking at all these T_T

#84 ·
such sad news :( I lost a bunch of fish once to what we could only assume was a big chlorine spike in our tap. It killed my 5 perfectly behaved yoyo loaches, and most of my big schools of lemon tetras and rasboras. That was years ago and I am just now getting the big itch to get things up and going again to my high standards. I only do small water changes now and have been strongly thinking about setting up some system where I can store my water ahead of time and pump it into the tank. Might be over kill, but I also have pH issues (tank 7.5 and tap 8) and want some more tanks with fish that would want low 7 or high 6 too. Water can be so annoying huh?

#85 ·
Man, I hear yah, its hard to come back after these sort of things. Oddly, my pH tends towards the lower side, I wouldn't do well with anything that required hard water I can tell you that much.

I'll post an update on this tank at some point...its nothing to look at right now, but I have plans, because I refuse to let this tank go down or go to waste.

#87 ·
This is a fantastic journal. Im not sure what's more impressive, the vast assortment of fishes you've had, or the wide array of plants you manage to keep together. Im sorry about the recent losses. It can be a real kick in the crotch when something like that happens. Glad to hear you have further plans though, looking forward to future posts.

#88 ·
Thanks, its about time I update this. Now if only my phone will agree with me and let me upload pictures onto my computer *sigh*

This whole break has been me doing aquarium stuff and its finally now at a point where I'm happy with it. Of course, always room to add a few more plant species and I need more fish, but its getting there. I'm at a solid 70% now I'd say.

#89 ·
So lets first start with where things were when I left them.
After this, the tank got worse and worse. Something from the crash caused disease to take hold and BBA to become unimaginable. I did not take pictures, it was bad. Really bad. I was losing fish still and it was awful. I decided it was time for a complete overhaul.

I have to thank both Tom Barr and msjinkzed for the wood. Two big pieces of Manzanita, Rachel bought them from Tom Barr, a friend of mine visited Rachel and bought wood from her and picked up the wood I bought from her, to then have another friend pick up the wood from me from our friend to then give to me…man, I really need a car.

I soaked the wood for about a month and a half. I managed to find a lot of nice black lava rock at Monster Aquarium in Flushing. $2 a pound I bought more or less everything they had that was black. Not pictured, I also bought my substrate materials. I decided that eco-complete was not the way to go, and so I bought 100lbs of black beauty blasting sand, which is apparently the same stuff as black diamond just different company. Regardless my friend uses the stuff and it works fine for him. I had to rinse it like you wouldn’t believe though, jeez. I’ll talk about substrate later on this post though.

January 2nd, I began the process of re-doing this tank. I needed remove everything and bleach the tank. BBA and other nastiness was becoming a big issue and this was the only surefire way to stop it. My plan was to drain the tank, let it sit for a bit, then spray a bleach water solution onto the tank, then fill the tank with a bleach solution, then spray the tank with an h202 solution, then drain and fill the tank until if smelled normal.

This is where the fish were sent to live. My neighbor was lending me an Eheim 2217 so I had 3 of them running on a 33 gallon brute force Rubbermaid garbage can. And I needed those lids as I know my fish are jumpers. And hey, no one jumped. I did lose a few fish in the process though. One of my male gouramis wasn’t looking so hot to begin with and ended up dying. My gouramis in general were in a bad shape when going into this, they had fungal infections so I had to treat the system with methylyne blue. The 3 bosmani I got on black Friday did not enjoy that in the least *sigh* I needed to do this though, I didn’t have another choice, and I was prepared for the possibility that fish may die in the process. Tbh, fish were dying from me not doing this too, so it was a screwed either way, lesser of two evils scenario.

January 3rd, before bleaching I decided I’d try and scrap off as much BBA as I could. Man, I could not tell you the last time I actually saw the back on this tank. So much elbow grease went into this.

January 4th, this is what substrate removal and bleaching gets you. I was lazy and didn’t clean up water stains on the front of the tank though…still should probably do that…but this was like a whole new tank, as if I had just freshly bought it.

The closest shots to the final from my hardscape planning stage. I did this on the 4th as well while draining and filling the tank a whole buncha times.

January 7th. I let the tank air out for a bit, also had some holiday and family matters to attend to given the time of year so I had to wait a few days to get the ball rolling. This is where we talk substrate. I decided that I wanted this tank to be more like my 10 gallon which has had a lot of success with few setbacks. I attribute that to my usage of dirt capped with sand. However, for my 75, I wanted to do things up even more, given the larger plants I’d be using and the desire for better colors. I decided to take a page from the mineralized top soil ideas. I couldn’t mineralize top soil myself and it wouldn’t have paid to attempt to buy enough MTS online, so I improvised a little. I sprinkled potash and dolomite onto the glass, as well as some Osmocote + and earthworm castings, 1tsp of osmocote plus per 10 gallons and 2 tbsp of earthworm castings per 10 gallons. Not pictured, I ripped up something like 2lbs of red clay (that stuff was annoying as all hell to find) and threw it in as I was dirting the tank with miracle grow organic potting mix. I sifted out any overly large pieces of wood as well, but left a decent amount of smaller soggy wood pieces in, as I know they will be breaking down and adding nutrients over time.

Hardcape in the tank. I recently wound up removing the larger middle rock and the rock furthest to the right in the tank in order to make more planting space. Kinda bummed about that but, it’s a planted tank with dirt so I needed the space.

January 8th. Fun fact, if you soaked your wood for a month and a half and then keep it out of water for like two weeks, its going to want to float for about a week. Luckily it didn’t really float but it kept trying to so I put these two rainbow rocks there to weigh the whole thing down and let it re-soak. I threw in what plants I salvaged and could clean off from my previous iteration of this tank.

January 9th, added the plants that I bought from Ebi that I had sit in my high tech 10 gallon and my quarantine 10 gallon.

January 16th, replaced my t5ho lighting. Another fun fact, I totally forgot to update my record I keep on my computer for my tanks about what bulbs I bought…ugh. I’ll post that information tomorrow when I write it down myself. I still have the boxes in my basement haha.

January 18th, took a picture of one of the MTS I am trying to get to populate this tank. My quarantine has a population of black MTS. I posted this on facebook and someone thought it was a rabbit snail. It’s not I can assure you, these popped out of a batch of MTS I’ve had breeding in my tanks for a while now. Seems like a lot of MTS from that tank are this color, they start off light and as they get bigger the shell eventually becomes this super dark brown/black. Might have to distribute these to some local buddies.

January 22nd, finally was able to get in 2 order of plants from MadMax and from 2ManyHobbies. This particular plant is Myriophyllum tenellum. I won’t go into detail about each species like I normally do but I think in another post after this one I’ll write up some stuff about the plants specifically and give more details on the specs of the tank. This post is going to be running long as is.

Took me a few hours to get everything planted. But I am very pleased with the results.

Helanthium sp. “Sao Paulo”

Rotala ramisori “Florida”

Ludwigia brevipes

And until tomorrow I leave you with a picture of things to come.

#93 ·
So already I’m thinking I may want to move some of these plants around haha. I’m looking at the left side of my tank and am realizing that the Helanthium sp. “Sao Paulo” is going to dwarf a lot of the plants around it, so I’m thinking at some point I should put that one where the Alternanthera reineckii “Variegated” and move the A.R. more to the front of the tank…although I’m debating about that too because I know the variegated can get a bit taller eventually. However I know that the H. sp. “Sao Paulo” is going to dwarf the s. repens and the Myriophyllum tenellum so I may have to re-arrange for the sake of those plants anyways. Not entirely sure how I’m going to do that but I’ll think of something to make it look nice.

I also have to let the red Barclaya and the green Barclaya grow out more, and wait for some Ludwigia my friend gave me to grow out so that I can ID them. He thinks he gave me some combination of Rubin, palustris, and atlantis…he grows low tech so its hard to differentiate them and the stems aren’t in the best of best of shape…time will tell though. I already have Rubin going decently and I wouldn’t mind keeping atlantis but I’m not sure if I’m feeling palustris…then again if it’s a palustris variety that gets a nice color I’ll probably keep it. I got my Rotala macrandra as Variegated but honestly it looks more like Japan Red or the normal form to me…not sure if I want to eventually switch it out then or leave it as is…meh. I may also in the future switch out my Persecaria sp. “Kawagoeanum” for the “Sao Paulo” one but that remains to be seen.

I also need to figure out where I want to put my Piptospatha sp. Kalimantan as I’m not entirely sure how large it will grow under submerged conditions. Not a whole lot of info on these plants in terms of aquarium growth. I also have to figure out if some really badly stunted stems I have from the previous setup or worth or even possible to bring back to healthy growth. Specifically some Pogostemon stellatus Needle Leaf and Ammania praetermissa. I’ll also, eventually, be adding a few more plants here and there. And more fish.

Anyways enough rambling, lemme post the lists.

Current Fish/Inverts
• Herotilapia multispinosa – “Rainbow Cichlid”
• Ctenopoma acutirostre – “Leopard Leaf Fish”
• Trichopodus leerii – “Pearl Gourami” x2:1
• Polypterus senegalus – “Senegal Bichir”
• Polypterus retropinnis
• Polypterus delhezi
• Erpetoichthys calabaricus – “Rope fish”
• Melanoides tuberculata - “Trumpet Snail” x#
Current Plants
• Carpets/bushes
o Myriophyllum tenellum
o Ammania praetermissa
o Staurogyne repens
o Helanthium sp. “Sao Paulo”
o Cryptocoryne x willisii
o Eriocaulon parkeri
o Hygrophila sp. “Araguaia”
o Eleocharis belem - “Dwarf Hairgrass”
o Alternanthera reineckii var. ‘Mini’
o Blyxa japonica
• Foreground
o Alternanthera reineckii var. “Variegated”
o Cryptocoryne affinis cv. “Metallic Red”
o Cryptocoryne sp. “Green Gecko”
o Cryptocoryne becketii petchii
o Echinodorus parviflorus - “Tropica Sword”
• Mid-ground
o Lagarosiphon madagascariensis
o Cyprus helferi
o Cryptocoryne cordata cv. “Rosanervig”
o Cryptocoryne wendtii x hybrid
o Nymphaea micrantha
o Cryptocoryne nurii
o Ludwigia glandulosa
o Ludwigia x lacustris
o Hyptis lorentziana
o Bacopa salzmannii
o Cuphea anagalloidea
o Didiplis diandra – “Blood Stargrass”
o Rotala ramisori var. “Florida”
o Rotala sp. ‘Nanjenshan’
o Pogostemon stellatus cv. “Needle Leaf”
o Persecaria praetermissa
o Rotala macrandra cv. “Variegated”?
o Aponogeton madagascariensis – “Lace Leaf”
o Ludwigia brevipes
o Ludwigia simpsonii x repens
o Rotala sp. “Vietnam”
• Background
o Cryptocoryne crispatula cv. “Balansae”
o Barclaya longifolia cv. “Red”
o Cryptocoryne usteriana
o Cryptocoryne cordata cv. “Rosanervig”
o Staurogyne stolonifera
o Ludwigia sp. “Atlantis”?
o Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata cv. “Twisted”
o Piptospatha sp. Kalimantan
o Eriocaulon compressum
o Persecaria sp. “Kawagoeanum”
o Helanthium bolivianum cv. “Angustifolius” – “Vesuvius”
o Blyxa aubertii
o Ludwigia sp. ‘Rubin’
o Hygrophila lancea
o Hygrophila polysperma cv. “Ceylon”
o Ludwigia palustris?
o Ludwigia alata
o Echinodorus sp. “Paul Klocker”
o Echinodorus sp. “Red Devil”
o Echinodorus x “Tanzende feuerfeder”
o Echinodorus x “Altlandsberg”
o Vallisneria americana var. “Nana”
o Hygrophila sp. “Brown”
o Hygrophila sp. “Tiger”
o Barclaya longifolia cv. “Green”
o Rotala mexicana cv. “Bangladesh”
o Ludwigia ovalis var. “Pink”
• Surface
o Lemna minor – “Duckweed”
o Pista stratiotes var. ‘Dwarf’ – “Dwarf Water Lettuce”
o Spirodela polyrrhiza – “Giant Duckweed”
o Hygroryza aristata
• Wood
o Burl
• Microsorum pteropus cv. “Trident”
• Microsorum pteropus cv. “Narrow”
• Bucephalandra sp. “Brownie Red”
• Bolbitis heudelotii – “African Fern”
• Microsorum pteropus cv. “Needle”
• Microsorum pteropus cv. “Windelov”
o Front branch
• Anubias barteri cv. “Nana”
o Front laying down branch
• Anubias barteri cv. “Petite”
o Back rising up branch
• Anubias barteri cv. “Petite”
• Stones
o Front wood stones
• Bucephalandra sp. “Shiny Purple”
• Bucephalandra sp. “Unknown Ebi”
• Bucephalandra sp. “Mini Catherine”
• Bucephalandra sp. “Silver Powder”
• Back left wood stones
o Bucephalandra sp. “Shiny Blue”
• Back right wood stones
o Bucephalandra sp. “Centipede”
o Bucephalandra sp. “Mini Belinda”
• Middle back stone
o Anubias barteri cv. “Congensis”
• Anubias hastifolia
• Back right stone
o Lagenandra meeboldii cv. “Pink”
• Substrate
o Dirt capped with sand
• Additional additives
o Dolomite
o Potash
o Osmocote +
o Earthworm castings
o Red Clay
• Hardscape
o Rocks
• Black Lava Rock
o Driftwood
• Manzanita x2
• Heater
o Inline Heater set at 76
• Lighting
o Catalina Black Solar T5 HO 4x54W with 8 dimmable moonlights
o Wave Point Tropical Wave
o Wave Point Color Wave
o Wave Point Ultra Growth Wave
o Giesemann Super Flora
• UV sterilizer
o Vecton 600 25W Sterilizer
• Filtration
o Eheim 2217 x2
• Circulation
o Koralia 750 x2 (only using the one on the right atm)
• Fertilizers
o GH Booster – 1tbsp after water change
• Carbon Dioxide
o Dual Stage Regulator on 20lb tank
o Up Aqua Inline CO2 Diffuser
• Aeration
o 2 air stones on one aerator

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.