R.A.O.K., free plants
I am not sure if this is a R.A.O.K. or if I am just getting my tanks cleaned out, but I have too much stuff in my tanks. I have got some good plants going, but they are getting choked out by the "junk plants". I am sure I have fish, but I have to clean out the plants to find them. So if you want some, here is what I can give you. No shipping! I am in S.E. Aurora, near Buckley and Hampden.
1. Water lettuce, Pista stratiotes. Lots of it, but it is such a great cleaning plant that you realy should have it.
2. Java Moss. Lots of Java moss.
3. Guppy Grass, Najas guadalupensis, quite a bit of it, but not overwhealmingly so.
4. Riccia fluitans, or crystal wort.
5. Anacharis, elodea
6. Mystery snails, Pomacea diffusa, I can throw in some young mystery snails if you like.
7. If you have hungry loaches or puffers, I have saved a container of ramshorn snails if you want them. I have most of my tanks cleaned of them, but I am still working on cleaning out the last few tanks.
I will bag it up for you and we can figure out a way to get it to you. If you have any MTS, trumpet snails, I could use a few in return. Send me a PM message, so the forum does not get crowded with lots of messages.