The Planted Tank Forum banner

FS: fire reds

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Thedirtybubble 
#1 ·
Fire reds.. See my ad on the swap shop for pics. Aurora area. We can negotiate a price with pickup. Will be mostly large juvies. I also have a serious amount of Spixi snails if there is anyone interested. I have at least one cardinal shrimp as well that could really use a better home. I am a medical student, and i cant devote the time i need to its tank. I am afraid I am eventually going to kill this shrimp.

Might go for trades depending on what you have.

#2 ·
haha, come now, you sure you want to scale things back b/c of med school? I don't know what year you are, but as a 4th year, no matter how busy you are, make sure you keep the ol hobbies alive. The insanity only perpetuates, - does not get better as everyone likes to lie to you!

#4 ·
was the lobelia from a few of the stems I passed on to you a few years ago? lol
I still have the mother plant,

it also seems that there are a great deal of med students that do planted tanks. There have been at least four in the past year lol

#5 · (Edited)
We need pets that don't steal our pencils or pee on our books! So seriously, I am a second year, what is 4th year like?

I wish I could do meetings... Too busy. Would be willing to give a cut to you hypnotic if you took some fire reds and spixis to the meetings to sell. I am over run with both right now. Plant trades are still an option as well.

O and kinda picky is an understatement. I am wishing the cardinals had less places to hide so I would have known there was a problem before most of them were dead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.