The Planted Tank Forum banner

Tank tear down, everything for sale

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Matt.radich 
#1 ·
Getting out of aquariums for a while as work and school have been crazy. I am not on here often, so text me at (303)[censored]827-8652 to get a faster response. I am in Colorado Springs. Text for more pictures of everything. What I have is:

All the fish that were in the tank for free. That includes a whole bunch of neons (11 or 12), a small discus, two little Cory cars, a balloon molly, and two lamp eye tetras, as well as a few nerite snails. These are all free to a proper home. All must go together, there is no aggression at all with any of them.

Equipment for sale:
- 40B tank and stand (kitchen cabinet that has been reinforced). Substrate is dirty, but can be reused so I am going to leave it for now. $80 for the tank, stand and substrate.
-Current USA freshwater LED+ lights. One 36" and one 24". I do have at least one remote, probably both. $100 for both
-Red Sea paintball Co2 system, with tank, regulator, tubing, bubble counter and diffuser. $80 for everything.
-SunSun canister filter. I think it is around 300gph. Will need new media. $30

Give me $225 for everything I have listed, I just really need it gone, and don't have time to maintain a planted aquarium. Here is how it looked before an algae bloom that brought the tear down

See less See more
#3 ·
Up North. I can take the fish if they need a good home. 72G with about 50 Neons and 6 Peppered and 5 Bronze Cories and other peaceable fish. Sorry to hear you are closing it all down. Let me know if needed.

If you would like to come pick them up, I would love them to go into a bigger tank, but I understand how hard it is to get down to the springs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.