The Planted Tank Forum banner

Bristlenose plecos

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  VelcroWY 
#1 ·
I have young bristle nose plecos that are ready to go to new homes. These guys and gals hatched on Nov 22nd and are over an inch long. I have a few albino short fins, a bunch of regular brown short fin, and about 15 long finned brown plecos. I do have quite a few long finned albinos that hatched Dec 14th that are about 1/2 to 3/4 inch long. Will trade for plants, driftwood, shrimp, or a filter that will work on a 33g long tank.

short fin brown - $3
albino short fin - $4
long fin brown - $6
long fin albino - $10

I also have
riccia $3 for a golfball
stargrass $4 for eight stems
alternantheria reinekii 4 big stems for $4
flame moss $4 for a golf ball
cardinal plant 4 stems for $3

#4 ·
They're not, I wish they were tho...

Bump:
I'd love to buy some of your L. cardinalis! Where are you located? Do you belong to CAS? I wonder if we know each other IRL.
I'm in Loveland and am a member of CAS but, I rarely make it to meetings due to schedule conflicts and distance. I am planning on coming to the spring auction next month and I will be down I Denver in the next week or so if you wanted to meet up.

#9 ·
If you can come up this way I can meet anytime. Otherwise, I am trying to collaborate a day to come down to Denver to med up with whoever wants plants/fish possibly Friday.

Bump:

If you can come up this way I can meet anytime. Otherwise, I am trying to collaborate a day to come down to Denver to med up with whoever wants plants/fish possibly Friday.

Bump:
Hello,

I would like to purchase the star grass if still available!
I have lots of stargrass, where are you located?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.