Originally Posted by MaStErFiShKeEps
Not sure if you got the blank message but I live by CRC so if you are ever in the area, I'd love some plants! Always looking for new species.
OOOPS! Did I not reply?? I thought I did, I'm sorry!
Ummm lets see ... I have:
* needle leaf java fern
* crypts (no idea what kind, have a few different varieties)
* limnophila sessiliflora (I think)
* myriophyllum simulans (I think)
* rotalas (I think I have a couple of varieties)
* salvinia minima (I think)
* anubis (not sure I have any to cultivate though)
In the large tank that is being hit with BBA at the moment:
*corkscrew val (I think I have some babies)
* clover glosso
* tornado ludwigia
* sunset hyrdo
* mini pellia
* mini xmas moss
* green gecko crypts
* bronze wendiis
* bacopa monnieri
* Bacopa myriophylliodes (I think)
I'm sure I'm forgetting some other plants.