The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - the "lower 40" liters growout (aquaverde)
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 01:00 PM
PT Biologist

Sweet little tank, I know how that 'I'm not aquascaping' thing goes.

I know how you feel having an empty tank sitting there. I picked up a 56 column tank just after New Years, and I'm still pulling together the rest of the equipment for it. I forgot about having to extend the CO2 system and providing light and all that while I was excitedly buying the tank. All I could envision was lace plants standing up in an adequately deep tank. I do the cheap substrate thing so I wasn't worried about that.

I'm picking up a 75 tank stand and sump from a soon to be "ex-reefer" too, but that one will have to wait for a bit.

My wife asked me where I was going to put the 75 and I said at the end of the kitchen table would be nice but it would be hard to run a CO2 system there. :cry:

She said "Can't you just run the tubing alongside the cable for the DSL line?"

To which I said "I can put the tank there?"

I love it when they fix your problem for you and inadvertently give you permission to do something.

I love these guys who get into reefs allout, then quit and sell everything for the first few notes of a song.

Aquascape? I'm a crypt farmer.

It's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an idiot.

That IS an aquascape, it's titled "The Vacant Lot".
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome