The Planted Tank Forum banner

my 20 with all its new plants

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  MMantelli 
#1 · (Edited)
my 20 with all its new plantsants in from peabodysparadise.com. His product is awesome and his customer service is even better! Here's some tank stats before I let you guys see it.

Tank-Marineland 20g high
Light-Current USA nova extreme 24"/DIY Blue led nighttime lights 8hr run time
Filter-API Filstar xp3
Heater-Marineland 150w
Co2-DIY Dual 2l generator, 32oz Gatorade reactor and a BYOU Diffuser
Substrate-90% ecocomplete 10%black sand fertilized by Ru-Tabs
Fertz-Seachem Comprehensive M&Th, API Leaf Zone M, 25% Pwc Su (will be switching to pps pro soon)
Paramaters
Ph. 7.4-7.6
Ammo. 0
No2-. 0
No3-.0
Kh. 8
Using API master test kit
Stock-
1 Honey Sunset Dwarf gourami
12rummy nose tetra
4 Panda Corydoras
4 asassin snails
Some pond snails
Soon fo be adding an Apistogramma Cacatuoids and a pair oto cats.

Plant list
X2 potsHC Baby tears
X4 stems Cabomba Frucata
X7 stems ludwigia ovalis
X7 stems myrio red thberculatum
X1 baby marble redican sword
Bunch limnopilia aromatica hippuroides
X1 crypt wendtii fl sunset
X1 red tiger lotus
X1 Hygrophila corymbosa kompakt pot
X1 portion Christmas moss

I want to know your honest opinion on what you think. Should I move anything? I'll upload some pictures this evening but in the meantime here is a video.
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1a8UfLuFCs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

See less See more
#4 ·
Is there a specific question you have or are you just wanting to show others your tank? I watched part of your video but saw no "narrated labels." Not sure what others prefer, but a video may not be the best way to show off a tank. IMO pictures are better as I can focus on it. At the least a steady video (use of tripod, etc...) showing the full tank, and parts for a period of time with no camera movement would be nice.

If you have a specific question let us know. There are incredibly great people on this forum who are more than happy to help/critique/whatever...

#6 ·
sorry there may have been a problem with the sound ill fix it and post some pics of the plant i need help with it is a limnophilia aromarica "hippuroides" the problem was it didnt ship very well almost all the leaves melted off and the stems were vroken into peices ( 3-4 stems turned into about 10 peices) is there any chance of it bouncing back or should i just pull them out and toss them? here are some pics of it

in the video the bad plant is at 3:22-4:10

and the video i just checked to make sure i posted the link to the one with sound and the sound is good sorry if its a little shaky i was using my camera phone. also i didnt mean to come off as a whiney a$$ sorry about that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.