The Planted Tank Forum banner

when you neglect planted tanks...

4K views 34 replies 18 participants last post by  auban 
#1 ·
and forget to trim your plants, your daughter is likely to hold your plants up and reminding you of your failures...

this came from one of my 24/7 lighting tanks. its about a months worth of growth.

my lovely assistant had to prop her hand up on the handle of the refrigerator to hold them up... lol

See less See more
#33 ·
Thanks for the updates, really like the plant in the middle, looks like a cephalopod.

Hopefully once get the lights on my squared away I can have a luscious tank in a month.

Curious about the stand. It can support the weight of a 60G tank? The angled parts doesn't seem like it would be strong enough.

I would comment more, but I have to head out to run errands before the next snow storm arrives.

#34 ·
the stand was made for the tank, so i guess its fine.
it hasnt failed yet... although i would LOVE something a bit more attractive...

#35 ·
almost forgot, i added a bottle of DIY CO2 in november. it lasted about three weeks, and then i kept shaking it up after a few weeks to gas off what was left. i really need to get it recharged...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.