1-3-13:

Tank: 50g Truvu Cube, Acrylic, 24"x24"x20"
Stand: Custom DIY
Filter: Eheim Classic 600
Lighting: x2 23" Archaea Slim-Pro LED, 7000k-8000k
Substrate: ADA Amazonia & ADA Power Sand Special M
Plants: TBD
CO2: Pressurized CO2
Stock: x15 Sidthimunki Botia, x5 Checker Barb, x2 L144, x2 Red Whiptail Catfish, x2 African Butterfy, x2 Red Gold Gourami, possible remaining stock TBD

Stand still needs paint, detailing, skinning and finishing and pressurized CO2 needs to be purchased. Tank, substrate, lights, filter are all purchased and ready to go.

See less See more
#39 ·
3-31-13

Update, some stock changes have been made and I now have about 13-15 (gotta try and count the all) Dwarf Paradox Rainbows, a few Featherfin Rainbows, 2 baby whales, a Bolivian Ram and about 13-15 Eight-Banded Barbs. Sudthimunkis are still to come, I have 6 in another tank and when I get about 6 more I will add them to the tank and likely call it a day. Here's an updated shot of the tank.

#41 ·
Thanks for the advice and yes I do know that. I've kept them before with success, I have a method for feeding them that mostly involves feeding after dark when everyone else has a full belly. So far so good, though if troubles do occur I do have other tanks that can accommodate them if need be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.