The reason you do not see my posting is because it got deleted! Got a private message today from lauraleellbp saying my posts will be deleted from now on if there is "text speak" in them... Anyways, it is definitely an ammonia spike. I dosed Prime & will do a water change in the morning.
Any thoughts as to why the spike may have occurred? Media dry out, dead snails etc...?
Also, after 3 days all the diatom algae seems gone, though I still have misc other thread like algae and what not. Can't figure out why as one of the worse spots is right in front of the powerhead where the H2O2 and excel would have had the most exposure I would have thought.