The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Any shrimpers in Middle Tennessee???
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2013, 03:36 AM
Algae Grower
Hey all! Hendersonville/Madison, TN (Rivergate area) shrimper here! I'm pretty new at the shrimp hobby (6+ months) but love them! I have been trying my hand with a 10g PFR tank and have some RCS in my 20g long with rasbora. I have been cycling an Ebi Shrimp tank and trying to learn as much as I can before I order my first attempt at CRS in that tank!

Talk to Ken at Aquatic Critter. All those guys are super nice and very helpful! They'd be willing to help spread the word. I go in there fairly often when I'm down there for work. You could also try to talk to Emerald Bay but I'm not sure if they are doing much anymore. I know they have some pond stuff and I heard that although they do not carry livestock they will order per customer request for pick up. I don't know if that's still the case any longer though. I have attended one of their meetups back when I was in the saltwater hobby and it was a good turn out with a lot of nice people!

Anyway, I wanted to chime in and let you know that there is another shrimp lover in Central Tn.! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome