The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - I just hit the aquarium lottery!!! Smoking hot deal!!!
View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
PTrader: (0/0%)
Well seeing as how well this thread is being viewed and received I may do a build thread and document my steps with as much detail as possible.

A discus tank freaks me out. Aren't these really fragile fish? To be honest I haven't done much research on them because I always Hear how hard they are to keep happy.

I really want a nice ground cover and if its high light so be it. I don't think low light cover has same affect. They seem to grow taller than they do spread. And ideally I would want little leaves so from a few feet away it will look green and lush not leafy

Like stated above. So many options and potential it's hard to pick one. And what to do with all the plants I have? I spent quite a bit and would never recover the costs. And two tank might be a little too much.

If I go with a aquascape/hard scape like a African landscape I will keep fish small an to a minimum. Maybe some cardinals or something. So many options.

Mangrove style I might be able to put my old fish in there
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome