The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Unzan 75-P
Thread: Unzan 75-P
View Single Post
post #63 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2013, 01:25 AM
Planted Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 173
What are those "clips" that you use to organize and attach your tubing to the walls inside your stand called? I looked all over Lowe's and couldn't find anything similar. Thanks.

edit*** nevermind I found it. I guess they're called "Garnder Bender Mounting Pads". Well, the one's I was looking for at least.

Awesome tank by the way, hopefully my next tank will be a 75-P!

Last edited by Knicolas; 02-27-2013 at 04:12 AM. Reason: update
Knicolas is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome