- Replaced the Sponge filter with Eheim HOB (2042) with Fluval prefilter; The oxygen dissolved was reduced from 8.4 to 8.0.
- Bought some more shrimp; Currently have 10 RCS and 4 Amano/Yamato Shrimp.
- Placed a Fluval Ceramics Shrimp Tube. To enhance the chances of breeding.
- Installed a pressurized Co2 syste; 4Kg aluminum cylinder, Miluawkee Regulator set at 1 bubble every 4 seconds and Aquili 3cm corner Co2 diffuser.
- Increased Temperature to 27C (80.6F) ; the corner where the Java Moss is gets an average of 25C (77F)
- Installed a Dupla drop checker. Light green.
Red Cherry Breeding and Nicely planted tank.
Have a huge number of snails, should I get rid of them or should I keep them, since I don't pick up remaining food? Will they affect the shrimp breeding?
Last edited by sub-80; 02-25-2013 at 01:44 PM.