The Planted Tank Forum banner

Show me your Spec!

186K views 511 replies 179 participants last post by  RWaters 
#1 ·
Just got mine put together, not ready for a pic quite yet, what for the cloudyness..

I'll show you mine if you show me your Fluval Spec. :]

#435 ·
Mine, work in progress
Still adding co2 upgraded light and working on scape design. Have my mopai wood submerged in water waiting. I'm trying to let my plants grown so I can scape once :red_mouth theoretically lol.
I have about 10 shrimp, some ghost some cherry. Want to add a few more as well as a Oto and maybe a tiny school of cardinals?

Any recommendations for light? I'm leaning wards a finnex.

Attachments

#444 ·
My last update from July.

Since then, the tank became overgrown. I did a slight rescape and moved the driftwood around and took out the Dwarf Sag. Never took any pics, but it was never meant to be the end result.

Just about 2 weeks ago I removed the driftwood, java fern, and anubias nana (kept the nana petite). Added the large zebra rock.

Added a piece of Red Ludwigia, and moved the Argentine fern to the back. Added some micro sword and clover. There are a few random pieces of staurogyne repens that were left over as well.

With all the large stuff out, the dwarf hairgrass in there is getting more light and sprouting more runners. Still some work to do scape wise, but much happier with the big plants out. Would like a small piece of manzanita wood possibly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.