New Mr. Aqua 17+ gallon Riparium
So, my girlfriend got me into the fish tank scene with a 5 gallon Fluval Chi. Had a couple Fancy Guppies, and some Ramshorn Snails. Put some nice plants and driftwood in there and it turned out good!
Now, I got a rimless 17.4 gallon Mr. Aqua tank and decided to try out the freshwater riparium scene. So, here is my progression so far...
1. Tank (girlfriend)
2. Substrate (supernaturals -amazon)
3. Rocks, Driftwood (girlfriend)
4. Eheim Filter (used -creepy guy from Craigslist)
5. LED Light (24" Finnex)
6. Plants (Petland - aquarium adventure)
7. Hanging planter (hydrophyte) (more to come)
8. Long-finned Rosy Barbs (three from Petland - aquarium adventure)
9. Hillstream loaches (local petstore)
If you have any advice or suggestions on what I can do to enhance my new riparium, please, let me know.
Pictures to come...