A couple of updated photos here. One of the biggest problems with this setup is that it's boring have an emersed setup that I can't really see without removing the light and the lid. Also hard to get photos of.
I've added some more plants in pots since starting - there are now two crypt spiralis or retrospiralis, and a pot with some non-crypts, including a ludwigia repens arcuata. Everything is growing very well. Not incredibly fast, but nice healthy growth.
I still haven't added a fan. I mist this thing once in a while, but the whole setup stays very moist inside due to the fountain pump and being nearly air tight. I added some dry ferts into the water today, I've done that at least once before.
Pictures are of the unknown crypt, the ludwigia, and finally a side shot including the unknown, the spiralis, and the two moehlmannii in the background.