Hey all, trying to decide on a plan of planting for this tank (sorry for the terrible picture quality). It's a marineland eclipse 3, only using stock lighting and no CO2. Anything I won't have to constantly be trimming sounds good to me.. the slower growing the better.
Here are some plants i've come up with so far as options:
- Fissidens fontanus or subwassertang for tree leaves (branches are very delicate, so I am worried about putting anything on that will overpower it.. must be a slow grower since it'll be hard to trim this tree!)
- Anubias Nana petite around base of tree.. open to suggestions to put elsewhere
- Elatine gratioloides or Marsilea minuta possibly for low light carpeting
- Christmas moss.. somewhere?
- Dwarf sag along back wall or possibly just back left corner.. or a stem plant of some sort?
From my understanding the plants listed can survive low light no co2 set ups? They dont have to grow fast.. I got all the time in the world if it means low maintenance lol.