Here's a quick update. Everything is doing really well. Haven't had any issues really. Except that bush of riccia that was never meant to be in there.(I'm cutting it out now) And I did have some algae/fungus on the branches. But a whole bunch of ramshorn snails just hatched and took care of that. As you can see the branches are nice and clean now. These pics are pre-trim so everything is kind of shaggy. I'll post some post trim pics later.
Also I switched to a black background which I like. I would love some opinions on if I should stick with it or go with something more like a shadow box or blue sky type background.