The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Which should I get? Only found the following CO2 Regulators
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member
sub-80's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 205
Originally Posted by FlyingHellFish View Post
You can find a needle valve that uses the British connection, I think they have way better looking connections anyways. The common water cooling kits for PC have those BSP connections. There is an adapter but I'm sure they have needle valves in the connection you need.

You just have to google whatever connection your country uses. I mean, how can they not?

Oh and don't buy those Asian clones, unless your in asia and live close to their company for refunds and exchanges.
I have checked with three large hardware stores and two refrigeration and gas distribution companies none sell them. They might be sold here but I can't seem to find them and nor do the employees of those stores and company know of where I can get them.

I am planning of getting a Swagelok Series M with a Vernier handle.

But here is a question, what should I know about my pressure regulator and cylinder before choosing the metering valve. For example in one of the metering valves it says "Swagelok® Tube Fitting" and in another metering valve it says "Male NPT".
sub-80 is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome