The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Dental insurance
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 04:59 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru
WEll I found a company that offers a discount but only to certain places.

Careington 500 is not an insurance plan. Its a discount plan. I can save an additionall hundred bucks over the school discount. So its not bad.

But I called again and she said that she can do a payment plan but I cant have the school discount in place. But she did say that I can do the cleaning and the build up, and then do the crown later...that really helps !

I looked up delta dental and it seems it will work out. However it wont be active till over a month from now. So she said, for now fix the infection and pay 718 with the current discount insurance company. THen in 2 months, come back with your delta dental and I will only have to pay around 160$ instead of 789$.

So this is what I may do. The fee is 90 bucks for careigton 500 a year. I have to pay the fee of 718$ up front but that I can definitly do. Then in 2 months when the delta goes through, ill be set. She needs LOTS of dental work. Perhaps the cap will be done at my old dentist that accepts delta dental.

Now I got to decide if I want to put it on my credit card, open another credit card to up my credit, or just pay cash.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome