Day 6 - The tank actually looks better than it has in a while. Perhaps its a false positive as a result of my major pruning and tank maintenance yeterday... nonetheless i'm happy to see any kind of improvement at this stage.
I removed the one severely BGA affected leaf and rubbed off the rest with my fingers. It came off quite easy yesterday, i tried my best to suction it up before it traveled to other parts in my tank.
there are very slight dustings of the BGA on the left side of my tank. but whatever traces remain they turned a dark green color.
not really sure what to make of all of this, i only dis a partial waterchange so i'm sure there are some meds still circulating in the tank. i ran my final dose yesterday and would have to buy more EM if i were to continue treatment. i hope i don't have to!