The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - CryptKeeper54's Mr. Aqua 12 gallon long
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed
PTrader: (0/0%)
Originally Posted by Ach1Ll3sH33L View Post
get some s.s mesh and make a pre filter for that overflow, i lost a few shrimp from them falling through when i had mine.
Will do. How is that finnex ray 2. I noticed you got it directly on top of tank. Are you running into algae issues? I've been reading your journal..... great stuff. Thanks for your contribution to the hobby.

Originally Posted by MABJ View Post
Wow that tank is beautiful. I was looking at the tank cluster in the back at first. I was like.. That doesn't look like a 12g tank!!

Then I started looking around your pic, and I saw that mammoth.

Yeah that is on my list of wants! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

I have a long tank, and I would recommend two filters for increased water motion and more than one intake for cleaning.
Mammoth? That's funny to say about this tank cause I consider it to be a, but I know what you mean. I'm loving this tank and hope I can make an aquascape worthy of it.

I'll be tinkering with how the water flow is when I get all my products. Going to devote all my time and energy into one tank instead of 7.

CURRENT: 12 Gallon Long, ADA mini M "Reborn", 75 gal Cichlid Tank
CLUBS: 12 Gal Long Club,***Nikon Pimp #062***
RETIRED: ADA Mini M, Schuber Wright Mini 66, Fluval Spec, Fluval Spec V, EheimAquastyle 6g, Fluval Edge 6g, 44 Pentagon
Owner/Creator of

Last edited by CryptKeeper54; 01-26-2013 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Typo
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome