Planted Tank Enthusiast
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
From the site linked:
1. Unscrew dispenser and remove 1 (one) bacteria packet from plastic bag .
2. Place bacteria packet into dispenser and screw together .
3. Place dispenser in fish tank .
4. Replace bacteria packet every 30 days
5. Use with existing filtration systems
Bacteria packet, huh? Save your money. Water changes are cheaper.
RAOK Club #105
Pay It Forward, Further the Community!
It's CO2. See-Oh-Two. Not C02 (see-zero-two).