i use hydrogen peroxide as mentioned before it's cheaper.i dose at 3ml per gal but some say dose at a lower dose.use a syringe and spot treat areas.i generaly do it right before a water change turning off the filters and lights for 30 min while treating then turning everything back on for a bit before a water change. you have it pretty bad so it'll take a bit to get rid of all of it, you may even consider starting over. i've found it uselly shows up when the lights are to strong or the co2 has changed.I'm no xpert but i have been fighting this algae for several years trying different things.i've found peroxide and decrease in light strength and/or time seem to help the most and a good steady co2 lvl.excell works aswell but kinda expensive.peroxide can be added as a deterent to algae during your weekly water changes and has worked for me.there is something out of wack for you to get it this bad or you have been ignoring it for a while,it's best to stay on top of this algae or as you can see it'll take over and destroy your plants.don't give up and
best of luck to ya
Last edited by afuzzy420; 02-15-2013 at 12:09 AM.
Reason: spelling corrections