The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - dry fert questions
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 04:22 AM
Planted Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 212
Originally Posted by JeffHerr View Post
2. and what is a GH booster called by name?
GH Booster... :-) I think Tom Barr sells it. Or you can use Seachem Equilibrium. also sells GH booster.
kperera is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome