The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - dry fert questions
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 03:59 AM
Algae Grower
JeffHerr's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Valparaiso, IN
Posts: 102
2. and what is a GH booster called by name?
GH Booster... :-) I think Tom Barr sells it. Or you can use Seachem Equilibrium.

3. Are Trace ferts aka Plantex?
Yes. Plantex CSM+B is one June of trace mix.
JeffHerr is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome