Ramos' ADA Mini-M - Page 16 - The Planted Tank Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #226 of 228 (permalink) Old 12-08-2010, 06:51 AM
Wannabe Guru
that sucks. sorry to hear.

Originally Posted by rrrrramos View Post
Well I just hooked up my 2213 to this tank, get it filled, running and throttled back, and after all that, I notice a couple drops of water on my stand. Turns out, one of the quick disconnects has a little crack in it. It's dropping about a drop every 30 seconds or so.

Actually, while writing this went to just remove the intakes QD, pulled the canister out and the actual casing for the canister has a leak right at the very middle. Bought this used, guess I should have expected it to suck... Well this sucks...
Sponsored Links
post #227 of 228 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Algae Grower
I know im reviving a very dead thread but i would really like to see an update on this tank. I want to see how your DHG belem is doing.

“The only true wisdom is knowing that you know nothing.”

- Socrates
post #228 of 228 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 03:49 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru
This tank has been without water since December it looks like. I just decided to let it do its thing, haven't had the time or extra money to pour into this lately, so I kinda just put it in "set & forget" mode. Lights are on for 12 hours a day, not misting it, haven't actually added a drop to it since I drained it after the filter fiasco. As you can see in the pics, I must have missed a few stems of HC when I pulled it all out way back when. The DHG isn't really doing anything, not growing but it's still alive. I'm sure if I was to fill this up it would grow. I also have a nice thick coat of BGA along the waterline. Not going to worry about that till I fill this up, which I doubt will be anytime soon. Here are some pictures of it now, not the best pictures, but it's hard to get a good one with everything that is on the glass!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode