cyano is spreading. im going to redo my CO2 on wednesday, and start to dose ethyromicyn (maracyn). i will also bump up the flow a little bit. and dose again like i plan to. hopefully with better CO2, and higher flow, cyano wont be allowed to take hold, and the antibiotics should kill it pretty fast (though i will do a WC first and try to get as much out as i can anyway).
glosso came today. its just gonna float until wednesday. it should survive like that until then.
Eheim Pimp #296
Canon Pimp #67