The Planted Tank Forum banner

Eureka!

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  waterfaller1 
#1 ·
...but not really.

I finally figured out what that little "pointless" dial is for that comes inside the box with the Red Sea Nano Filter.

Now, I have had it just sitting in the box, wondering what the heck it was for, and I know there was quite a few people on here that was wondering the same thing.
Well....

Its to hold the filter level against the tank!
There is a little hole on the bottom of the filter, and it fits in perfectly, just like the little pieces on the bottom or AquaClear filters.

Man, i'm so smart.

I'm sure there's people on here that already knew this, but it took me over a year. Just like it did to figure out there was an arrow in the FedEx logo.

#4 ·
...but not really.

I finally figured out what that little "pointless" dial is for that comes inside the box with the Red Sea Nano Filter.

Now, I have had it just sitting in the box, wondering what the heck it was for, and I know there was quite a few people on here that was wondering the same thing.
Well....

Its to hold the filter level against the tank!
There is a little hole on the bottom of the filter, and it fits in perfectly, just like the little pieces on the bottom or AquaClear filters.

Man, i'm so smart.

I'm sure there's people on here that already knew this, but it took me over a year. Just like it did to figure out there was an arrow in the FedEx logo.
their is an arrow in the fedex logo???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.