The Planted Tank Forum banner

Show Me Your Nanos Please

312K views 499 replies 257 participants last post by  Fishhippie 
#1 ·
Hi, I am new and would love to see your nano photos please. I will be setting up two 6 gal. NC's. Thanks!:)

#6 ·
Thanks everyone! This idea of a planted tank has me very excited to try it. Yesterday I bought a few small plants for my other betta tank to see if I can learn to grow them before I get the NC's. This tank is very small..has a 9 wt daylight bulb, and gets a little sun for about an hour or so through the window.

#8 ·
heres my new 2.5g, the lawn is still growing, along with the algea. Needs some cleaning up.

#17 ·
Here's my latest attempts. 5.5 Gallons with a bow-front, and constantly being rearranged :icon_lol:
First real nano I've done, and it's still in progress (I have a few more plants on the way). This was put together with stuff from petcetera, and cost me about $45 total (excluding fish and filter, which I already had).

Attachments

#28 ·
8" cube next to my computer desk ...

------------------------------------------------------------

I've also got one of these ... Finnex 4 gallon nano ... being delivered today ... I'll post pics of the new one in a couple of days.

Keep Smilin'
John :)

#29 ·
Sweet, look at all the new tanks posted. Loving your cube John, and I like the new one you are getting. That's a pretty good price. Please post as you set it up. Any plans yet what you will keep in it? FWIW I have 13 wts of T-5 over my 4 gal, and I am having great luck.Though it does get a bit extra from a 20 wt light I have on the windowsill, and the sun for a bit in the morning.My other 4 gal tank has 18 wts of PC's, and though it is doing well..it isn't as pleasing to the eye.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.