Well, here is an update. The tank is flooded and was doing very well. Now I have Cyano. I tested my KNO3 and they were zero. Ah crap. I am keeping them at 20ppm right now and testing every few days. I dont want to resort to medication but if I have to I will.
I have diy co2 running continuously.
My plan of attack is going to be keeping my nitrates up (maybe even bring them up to 30. At least I can bring them back down and when I add shrimp they can eat the real algae), adding an airstone at night, manual removal, and spot treating with excel. I hope all goes well as everything was growing well and filling in. Once I get this under control I will post new pics. Nobody wants to see blue/blackish green nightmare bacteria.