6g Schuber-Wright low iron rimless
Finnex FugeRay LED
Finnex PX-360
Aquasoil

Flora

Dwarf Hairgrass
Microsword
Wisteria

Set this tank up yesterday. Any suggestions/comments welcome.

Btw, thanks to all here for all the help and information i got from this website to learn and setup my first planted tank! :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks!

how is the filter working for you? I also have a finnex px-360 and I wanna know what you think of it. also, you might want to move the filter pad they give you to the top of the media tray compartment because fish waste and other debris are going into the ceramic rings if you have not switched the order already. correct me if I'm wrong.
The filter has been great so far. Since its my first filter and I have been just using it for a day, I cant comment on a comparison but its been good so far and clears the debris pretty fast. Really quiet though which i really like.

And yeah, i moved the filter pad to the top even though they had given it in a reverse manner as i felt the same.

#3 ·
how is the filter working for you? I also have a finnex px-360 and I wanna know what you think of it. also, you might want to move the filter pad they give you to the top of the media tray compartment because fish waste and other debris are going into the ceramic rings if you have not switched the order already. correct me if I'm wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.