Hello, forum newbie - The Planted Tank Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2012, 08:40 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
PTrader: (0/0%)
Talking Hello, forum newbie

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to your wonderful site!
I have had many tanks over the years, started with a 10l plastic hex and with little or no advice killed everything I put in it :-( very sad!
So did my research and worked my way up... Last tank was a 180 l south American planted biotope ( mostly!).... Loved this tank so much but had to move and couldn't keep it so I am starting again with a little one!
Juwel vio 30l, going for a planted aquascape, with tetras and cories.... Love my cories - the last lot I had were breeding like mad.

So that's me... Hi all!

30 l juwel vio, fluval 206 external filter, DIY co2, 50w heater.
Black sand, moomin and bog wood, granite rocks
Fauna: 14 cardinal tetras, 5 boesemani corydoras, 3 otocinculus, bee shrimp, 2 assassin snails (some pond snails for the assassins)
Flora: vallisinaria, have moss, flame moss, mini pellia, fissidens fontanus, Pygmy chain sword, dwarf hair grass, golden anubia, bonsai Anubias and some algae (!)
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast
PTrader: (0/0%)
Welcome Devonviolet
You will find a wealth of information on this site and some very helpful people.
Just bear in mind that most on here are in the US and sleep while we work/play/whatever.
It wont be long before you are back to the 180Ltr again.

Canon Pimp Club #003
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
"Living in the lap of luxury isn`t bad, except you never know when luxury is going to stand up." Orson Welles
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Wannabe Guru
PTrader: (59/90%)

nano, planted

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode