I'm very happy with how everything's growing. I'm adding some modified EI-based macro solution sporadically during the week (about 10 ml), 1ml Flourish Excel once a week and the same with Flourish Comprehensive for micros. Still no CO2, but it doesn't look like I need it.
I added a black background just to try and make the plants and critters pop a bit more. Not sure whether I prefer it like this or how I had it before, though not seeing the light's power cord is nice hehe.
The Dwarf Sag has come in pretty dense. And that narrow leaf java fern in the distance is still my favourite. You can also see the 2 shy boraras in the corner, one of the brigittae and the lone merah.
I also took apart the spray bar and added another half dozen holes to it to lessen the water flow so that the fish and shrimp weren't always fighting the current and to spread out the flow better throughout the tank. And I added a hole to the top to try and force some surface movement to combat the heavy biofilm problem I've been having, which has been working great so far.
Which means that the b brigittae will actually hang out near the front of the tank...
And the shrimp get to enjoy their fancy little petri dish food bowl without all the food flying away!
I took a top shot to show just how HUGE the crypt mi oya has gotten. It's gorgeous and has definitely taken over the space I had originally thought the African water fern would occupy (which is still there, just growing so slow it's barely visible in the back corner).
Turbo and Tooth enjoying hanging out around the chunk of rock growing weeping moss at the front.