So these are the hardware shots, there are few things worth mentioning but I will address them below.
The water comes from the lily in the back, and enters the 2026, loops around and hits the heater, then runs into the ista, and then hits the outlet pipes. When I do filter maintanence, I will pull the plugs, shut down the gcfi, and pull it out as the strip is little close. There are fairly smooth kinks compared to the usual multi stage set up and the flow through the tank after I tweaked the output lily pipe a bit is unrestrained. I have pipe clamps on every component, and I feel better for it, even though the pressure is less than large systems.
I have a pretty good space for tools and ferts on the left. I have started dosing procedures immediately, with E.I. I right now dosing 1/8 tsp of KNO3, 1/32tsp KH2PO4, odd, Flourish even. May supplement iron, may do other things later, but I am going to let the plants tell me.
First off the whole system runs through a Ground fault interrupt behind the stand in the wall. If I owned the place I would rewire the outlet, but that will have to do. Like all inline sytems I have set up, it is tight space wise, and I tried as best I could to maximize safety, accessiblity, and integrity using the tools at hand. I would love to add hard pumbing into the system, but flexible will have to do.
I am still planning on supplying the tank with aeration, especially giving the HC which is rotting right now. Additional air may help with BOD.