Since then, the tank became overgrown. I did a slight rescape and moved the driftwood around and took out the Dwarf Sag. Never took any pics, but it was never meant to be the end result.
Just about 2 weeks ago I removed the driftwood, java fern, and anubias nana (kept the nana petite). Added the large zebra rock.
Added a piece of Red Ludwigia, and moved the Argentine fern to the back. Added some micro sword and clover. There are a few random pieces of staurogyne repens that were left over as well.
With all the large stuff out, the dwarf hairgrass in there is getting more light and sprouting more runners. Still some work to do scape wise, but much happier with the big plants out. Would like a small piece of manzanita wood possibly.