Well, it's been a long time since last updating this tank.
I tore it down recently, wasn't having very good growth, even the anubias were deteriorating, so i decided to change the substrate and lighting. I thought of turning it into a Walstad style tank.
The new substrate is about 1 inch of soil, plus 2-3 inches (i think, didn't measure it) of Azoo Plant Grower Bed. It's about 6-7 cm of depth total.
And i removed the stock light and added 3 6500k LED spotlights ( i believe they are 1 watt/LED, 9 LEDs total)
Hygrophila Polysperma Rosanervig
Java Fern on driftwood
Anubias nana on driftwood
Crowntail Betta (not yet)