The Planted Tank Forum banner

Just rescaped this nano tank in my kitchen.

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  tlriot 
#1 ·
Like the micro grasses but think I'll ditch the staurogyen repens and put it in my 125. Any suggestions for an easy to care for plant with this scape. No Co2 gas yet, maybe never. Dosed excel and micro/ macros in the last build and everything grew fine but incredibly slow. I'm okay with slow. Love some ideas for fish too. Had a school of cpds in here before but they always hid behind the plants, I even used some platies as dither fish to try and coax them out but they weren't having it. Funny thing is when I relocated the cpds to my 125 rainbow fish tank they hang out right in the top middle of the tank, no plants nearby at all. Anyhow leaning towards some pseudomugil invansoffi rainbow fish or maybe a school of rams. Love some input!

Cheers
Mike

Apologies for the sideways picture, tried to fix it but for whatever reason this sight wants this picture to be on it's side. Tilt head to the right to see it. :grin2:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
It's only a 10 gallon innovative marine tank. Doubt the display part is a full 10 gallon. The sand isn't as white or as deep as it looks in the pic but it has larger grains than most sand. The seiryu stones are supported by a large rock in the back left corner. The sand has been shored up with little pieces of plastic. In previous tank I've done with all sand they stay clean with light swirl of the sand and a vacuum. As the plant roots grow into the sand they help keep things in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.