Ok. New update, tonight I found 13 T. candidi hatched out. The rest of the eggs didn't make it. Due to the minimal fungus on them, and what I've read, I'm guessing they just didn't find the pH low enough. I've got some of Gordons IAL on the way, which should help with future spawns. They are tiny things, with an adhesive gland on their heads that makes them stick to the bottom. After putting them into the rearing container, the male Borelli quickly demonstrated how he can suck them through the screen. So now there are 12 and in a safe enclosure (critter keeper small, with pantyhose screened overflow) Clipped to the side of the tank.