The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - ACK!!!!!! termites
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-05-2013, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast
PTrader: (3/100%)
Really appreciate the responses. Not being one to move forward without a plan, I decided to check out the shrink wrap. The wrap is only 20 inches wide and it did not do what I had hoped....

Plan B
I already started cleaning filters and since I only use lava rock I can put all of it in a 10 gallon tank with a korallia. Do I understand correctly to also use an air stone? I will not have access during the tenting so I can add some shrimp food as well as fish flake food to the 10 gallon tank

I am going to use bags provided and use them to wrap up or seal the top. My larger tanks are acrylic, the others glass. I went to the local hardware store and got double sided tape along with the blue 3 m masking tape. I am going to lay down some blue tape first about 3 to 4 inches from the top of the tank. I will apply the double stick on to the blue tape. I have
Cut up the bags cutting out the bottom and cut it so its now a sheet. I will with my wife's help adhere the plastic to the rear of the tank first followed by the front and then both a Christmas present in reverse. Then I will put blue tape over the edges.
I will start the wrapping process tomorrow and seal the front early Monday morning.

All in all I have about 3o different plants. As a precaution I set up a little tank at work about six weeks ago. I managed to get 15 different plants in that

I will be glad when this is over

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome