The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Ads' 800x600x450 - New aquascape - Complete 23.05.2013
View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 08:34 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed
Originally Posted by AdamF View Post
I'm extremely happy with them. As you can see I've got good growth rates. - however you will need to ramp down the blue spectrums, as they are essentially designed for marine, and much too blue for a planted tank aesthetically.

I do like the varied colour spectrums and adjustments you can make. Tis is one of the main reasons i went for these lights. it was the cheapest light available that had this capability. Storm mode is a great novelty, and cloud mode gives a great ambiance to the tank that's real enjoyable. Changes the whole mood of the tank. - virtually limitless colour and light intensity variations.

God luck if you get one, and be sure to tag me for the journal.

- if you're planning on buying one, what size tank are you planning to use it for?
I'm planning on using one over a 60x45x45cm and that's what I like to hear that they grow plants well

And compared to the aquaray panels the radios are actually cheaper haha well they are once you factor in mounting hardware and a controller for panels

Plus I like the fact you can program these from the computer and all that

I might go with a 60x60 x 55cm tank tho and I sure will link you when I start the tank up its a little way down the track ATM as I'm gunna be moving shortly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome