The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 29g blackwater biotope- acuario de rio negro
View Single Post
post #614 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru
Originally Posted by kwheeler91 View Post
Hows this coming along?

Um, well it still looks exactly the same as the pics! haha! I am slowly getting things for it, but other things (Christmas presents, clothes, food, GAS) have taken the money. Lol! I did get a light though, I got a Coralife Aqualight 2 bulb 30" fixture. I am thinking I'll want to go with a canister filter, instead of using the AquaClear30 I have now...what do you guys think? I think the Petco $1/gallon sale is going on now, so ill grab a 20 long that isn't broken. I have a slight problem though. I have the 29g still setup (not looking hot at all, too embarrassed to show pics) and I want to keep the German Blue Ram that is in it, I don't really want to keep the angelfish or the single remaining hatchetfish. But for the new scape I want to use Aquasoil, so i will have to wait a while before I can add IDK what to do. Because I want to keep the seeded filter media, but I don't necessarily want/have time to keep both tanks for that amount of time. And I also kind of want to keep the GBR, but i would be okay if I just got rid of it and bought new GBRs once the tank is setup..So I'm not quite sure what I'll do, haha!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome