The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Deep Blue iwagumi betta tank
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed
Originally Posted by andrewss View Post
I really like your layout - great work! the bright green background and the bright sand with the dominate middle rock(s) all tie together well not to mention the vivid colors from your betta - great job

Originally Posted by Borikuan View Post
I bought one of these tanks with the intention of de-rimming it. They are of much better quality than the Marineland 2.5g. The black silicone gives it a unique look. I like your "overgrown" rock theme, will try something similar with mine. Good job!
yea thats the exact reason i got this tank. the black silicone really sets it off. when i first bought it i was intending to de-rim it but i didn't want to chance cracking it haha.

Originally Posted by @marko@ View Post
i like your tank, and you betta.
however, i dont see a heater or filter...
thanks marko

yea i never run a heater or filter when ever i have a betta. my other betta ive had for almost 4 years with out ether and hes happy as ever. my tanks in my house stay at about 74 degrees maybe a little warmer so theirs no need for a heater anyways.

Originally Posted by ony View Post
Beautiful, a planted HOB behind the central rock would look great. Maybe add a small steel sword to match the grassy planting.
thanks, yea little steel sword would be an interesting addition haha.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome