The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Crazydaz's Square 200G RIPARIUM Strikes Back! Updated 12/7/14 NEW PICS!!
View Single Post
post #229 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 03:20 AM Thread Starter
Friggin. Conformist.
Send a message via Skype™ to crazydaz
Marko--Thanks for the brom, bro! I think that you are looking at the Crypt affinis Metallic Red. It's a rockstar....such pretty reds, and just wait until I can start dosing like normal again and get my new lighting up. IF you are talking about the GREEN plants in the foreground, that is just some pretty nice Staurogyne repens that I got in on Monday from Tony (Antbug). He went above and beyond what I paid for. It was almost like getting an instant foreground!

Thanks Sarah! I do have some good starts both above and below the water! The hair algae is an annoyance, and will hopefully disappear now that my flow has been increased and the CO2 mist is going again. The silcates in the water column will eventually decrease too with the water changes.

Toksyn--Thank you! I would love a pup of it, if I can wait that long! I would be very interested in the materials you allude to, and I'll contact you about it!

Kinder. Goth.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome