The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Chicago tollways
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Mmmm Mossss!!!
Frogman's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: SW Chicago
Posts: 38
You can purchase a I-Pass from some stores,in the Chicago area Jewel Food Stores sells them.You can put a minimum of $25 (if I remember right) on it.Hope that helps making furthur trips easier and cheaper??
Frogman is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome